[orgprints] SV: SV: Move Eprints to main archive

  • From: Jens GrÃnbech Hansen <JensG.Hansen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:12:34 +0200

Dear Eddy

The eprint was not affiliated with the Netherlands but only "submission type".
That's why you could not reach it. I affiliated Netherlands and changed the
restriction option. It should be okay, But now you should be able to get hold
of it if additinal editing is nescessary. I did not check your editorial
scopes, but I expect all Eprints from the Netherlands.

Thanks

jens