[orgprints] Linking to project; projects by country

  • From: Anne-Kristin Løes <anne-kristin.loes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:58:48 +0100

Dear all.
My expectations to Organic Eprints (hereafter OEP) is that it must be possible
to do a "refined search" (or even better, a simple search) of projects by
country. As far is I have tried, that is not possible now. I also expect that
it must be possible (and simple!) to link papers to projects, but I do not
understand how that is going to happen. It does not help to have the word
"projects" in the title on the page where you enter information about country
and institution, when you do not get up a menu showing the projects of each
institute or department. I have not loaded more than a few Norwegian projects
yet, but I am not motivated to put in more projects until I am sure how to link
projects and papers. And just now, I want to link a project that is already
sumbmitted to OEP, with a heap of papers that are waiting to be edited (by me)
and sumitted to the main archive. and I do not know how to do it. Hugo or
others, please help me.

Med hilsen/Friendly regards

Anne-Kristin Løes
Forsker/Researcher