[orgprints] Facilities and report entries

  • From: "Susanne Padel [sxp]" <sxp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:26:14 -0000

Thanks Hugo for looking into this. It is likely that your explanation having
changed the E-print type was what caused it, because we had some spare entries
for facilities that we recycled.
However, you can see what I mean if you take for example the following E-print
http://orgprints.org/6594/

Whilst looking at this I did notice one other strange thing today.
In the meta-data the text that sits left of the entry for the affiliation tree
refers to "topic" rather than "affiliation".
The same is true in the entry masks.

Kind regards

Susanne Padel
Organic Research Group