[orgprints] Antw: Re: CORE mapping of facilties

  • From: "UTE WILLIGES" <UTE.WILLIGES@xxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:05:32 +0100

Dear Susanne,

while developing the mask structures a definition for facility was given:
The technical environment, equipment and infrastructure of high quality value
like laboratories, long term experimental fields, herds and experimental farms
are meant by research facilities. And in our discussions it became clear that
these facilities should be suitable for international cooperation and
comparative trials. - I think this was meant by Hugo mentioning the guidelines
for facilities.

Further we should keep in mind the objective of WP4:
To ensure that all well known research areas of organic food and farming are
coordinated, so there is maximum exchange of research results and sharing of
research facilities, including exchange of experts.

I hope this is helpful to you in addition to Hugos answer.
Best wishes
Ute

Dipl.-Ing. agr. Ute Williges
Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung (BLE)
Referat 514
ERA-Net-Projekt CORE Organic

Hausanschrift: Deichmanns Aue 29, D - 53179 Bonn
Postanschrift:   D - 53168 Bonn

Fon.: +49 - (0)228-6845 2967
Fax.: +49 - (0)228-6845 2960 oder 787
Mail: ute.williges@xxxxxx

>>> sxp@xxxxxxxxxx 10.01.2006 15:49 >>>
Dear Hugo,
Thanks for your comments. I will try and reduce the number of entries to the
more meaning full ones.
Can you remind me, where I would find the guidelines for facilities that you
refer to?

All the best

Susanne Padel
Organic Research Group