[orgprints] AW: Linking to project; projects by country

  • From: "Willer Helga" <helga.willer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:32:48 +0100

Dear Anne-Kristin,

the first question is easy to answer: Go to advance search, choose a) eprint
type "project" and b) choose topic "Norway" (Hugo can you change this to
country / organisation / project; the word topic is misleading here). Then you
will get the list which I have pasted below (complete I hope?)

If you want to link papers to a project that is  a bit more tricky. We at FiBL
solve it this way: We enter the project acronym or something similiar as
keyword to the literature entries, and then we put, under "related links" the
link to the search to all FiBL Eprints with that particular keyword.(See
http://orgprints.org/6292/; the keyword for this project is "Potenzierte
Substanzen") . A bit complicated, but for us it works quite well.

Regards

Helga

{PROJECT} JPG project: Kombinert næringstilførsel og plantevern i økologisk
grønnsakdyrking med lite husdyrgjødsel ved bruk av Jorddekke (Plantehakk) og
Grønngjødslingsvekster (JPG-prosjektet) <http://orgprints.org/5961/>  [Combined
nutrient supply and weed control in organic vegetable growing without animal
manure, by using surface mulch (chopped fresh plant material) and green manures
(JPG project)]. Runs 01 January 2003 - 31 December 2004. Project leader(s):
Løes, Anne-Kristin, Norwegian Centre for Ecological Agriculture.

{PROJECT} MINERAL-SIP: Mineralinnhold i planter og mineralforsyning til
drøvtyggere i økologisk landbruk <http://orgprints.org/6096/>  [Mineral content
in plants and mineral supply for ruminants in organic agriculture]. Runs 01
January 2001 - 31 December 2006. Project leader(s): Hansen, Sissel and Strøm,
Turid, Norwegian Centre for Ecological Agriculture. More information online at
<http://www.norsok.no/prosjekter/mineral.htm>.

{PROJECT} ØKORISK: Risiko og risikohandtering i økologisk jordbruksproduksjon
<http://orgprints.org/6124/>  [Risk and risk management in organic farming].
Runs 01 July 2002 - 30 June 2005. Project leader(s): Flaten, Ola, Norwegian
Agricultural Economics Research Institute.