[OGD] Re: orchids Digest V3 #4

  • From: Tom Hillson <tdhillson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orchids@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:07:43 -0600

Wayne,

You may also want to look at using a solar still as another option for
purification. It would use all solar energy and give you a rain water like
product at the end. Or a combination of methods, I can not imagine what you are
going through with the drought down in Australia, I depend on rain water and RO
water for all my watering needs for my small greenhouse.

You can find lots of information on Solar Stills if you do a google search.

Good luck keeping your water recycled and being able to meet your needs.

Tom Hillson