[OGD] Photos

  • From: "Gareth Wills" <gwills13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orchids@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:46:48 -0500

Bob Betts wrote:
I have just completed the update of the London Orchid Society Picture
Reference Database at http://los.lon.imag.net/picref.asp .
I have added 17,703 new references from 761 new (and some very very old)
publications.

There are now a total of 167,960 references from 2,801 publications.

Hope you find them useful.

Yours is a labor of love, and like Jay Pfahl's, performs a very useful and
much needed function.  Our love of orchids is greatly enhanced by the
tremendous amount of work you, and others, put into these online works of
art. They are exactly what we need to enjoy our orchids more fully.
Thanks so much.
Gareth