[orcad] Re: Re-numbering in Orcad V10.0

  • From: "Bill Hawkins" <BHawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:57:04 -0400

Ron:

I don't actually go through the steps you are doing, but I do have a =
guess as to what may be happening.

The ECO operation may be bringing in part location attributes as well as =
updated reference designators.

It seems to me that way back in the v7 days, I always needed to back =
annotate before making changes in the schematic to prevent just this =
type of problem.   Orcad always gave me problems with any "cross" =
annotation (Pads does too - just different problems), so now I try to =
avoid this type of procedure as much as possible.    I haven't been =
having any troubles lately, but I suspect that I've just learned what =
not to do...

Just a guess, and your mileage may vary.

Good Luck,
Bill

----- Original Message -----=20