[orcad] Clearance on NPT holes

  • From: "Miswald, Ron" <RMiswald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:34:46 -0500

I have a design where the hole to feature clearance is set to 12 mils.  The
pad to trace clearance is set to 5.  I have a 30 mil npt hole.  Orcad 10.0
is ignoring the hole to feature (12 mil), and is using the pad to trace
clearance (5 mil).  In the padstack spreadsheet I tried changing the pad
size smaller the 30.  It would not accept a value less then 30.

Currently I am manually looking for them.  Is there a way to set-up so that
this is automatically found during DRC check?