[orcachat] Re: Orcachat

  • From: "ORCA" <ORCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orcachat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:04:50 -0700

Jake, I looked at the administrator flags to verify that they are correct. All are good. I checked freelists.org for any comments regarding the image and text problems and found nothing.

I ran a few test cases but they were inconclusive.

I wonder if the problem is when a member adds to the post with a reply and that either the member makes a change or that his email software is the source of the problem, i.e., sending HTML instead of plan text?

Next time you notice either loss images or text mix-ups, let me know and I'll check out what's happening.

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Jake Boyd
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 9:05 PM
To: ORCA Rick Magnuson
Subject: [orcachat] Orcachat

Hi Rick,

Do you notice that when we have a chain of responses on Orcachat that images seem to go away and sometimes the order of responses gets scrambled?

What do you suppose causes that.....Makes it hard to keep a chain of conversation going. Doesn’t seem to work like regular email. Maybe it is me using my IPad all the time causing the breakdown on my end.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jake

Sent from EKAJDYOB