[orcachat] Re: Mower

  • From: <ORCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orcachat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 16:20:57 -0700

No club battery charger that I know of. I'll check to see if the mower starts on Saturday and if it doesn’t start I'll bring the battery home and charge it. I had a key made for you --- hope it works! The local key shop has closed so I went to Home Depot LOL.

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Christianson
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2019 1:53 PM
To: Orca Chat
Subject: [orcachat] Mower

Has anyone checked the battery in the field mower?. Do we have a charger if it needs to be charged? Don’t have a key for storage shed yet to look at it. We may need to mow before the flyin next Saturday. Grass is growing fast since fertilized and rain.

Sent from my iPad