[orasrp-announce] OraSRP v2.0

  • From: Egor Starostin <egorst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orasrp-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:38:22 +0700

I released OraSRP v2.0

Starting from v1.6 I promised to implement 'statements tree' feature.
Five(!) versions after that I finally implemented this feature. From now
on resource profile contain section 'Statements Recursive Relationship'
where you can see statements tree for session. By the way, sometimes it's just
interesting to see how one user statement (like drop table) generates
a lot of recursive statements!

In this version I added calculation of elapsed time separately for every
bind set. Bind values sets now sorted by elapsed time. By default
only one bind set for statement is displayed. And it will be the set with
the most elapsed time spent.

Added check for presence of line '*** DUMP FILE SIZE IS LIMITED TO' in
trace file. In that case a warning is displayed.

--
Egor
http://www.oracledba.ru/orasrp/