Re: x$kghlu, Steve's shared_pool_lru_stats

  • From: Boris Dali <boris_dali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxx, Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx, rjqjunk@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:14:33 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for all the replies. Some answers:

sys@bona> sho release
release 902000500

sys@bona>  select owner, object_name, object_type from
dba_objects where object_name = 'DUAL';

OWNER      OBJECT_NAM OBJECT_TYP
---------- ---------- ----------
SYS        DUAL       TABLE
PUBLIC     DUAL       SYNONYM

2 rows selected.

sys@bona> select * from dual;

-

1 row selected.

sys@bona> select * from sys.x$dual;

ADDR                   INDX    INST_ID D
---------------- ---------- ---------- -
0000000110154DF8          0          1 X

1 row selected.

sys@bona> select * from gv$instance;

   INST_ID INSTANCE_NUMBER INSTANCE_NAME    HOST_NAME

VERSION
---------- --------------- ----------------
----------
STARTUP_T STATUS       PAR    THREAD# ARCHIVE
LOG_SWITCH_ LOGINS     SHU DATABASE_STATUS
INSTANCE_ROLE      ACTIVE_ST
--------- ------------ --- ---------- -------
----------- ---------- --- -----------------
------------------ ---------
         1               1 xxxx             yyyyyyy

9.2.0.5.0
05-NOV-04 OPEN         NO           1 STARTED
   ALLOWED    NO  ACTIVE            PRIMARY_INSTANCE
NORMAL

1 row selected.

DB name and server name in the output above are
replaced with xxxx, yyyyyy.

Thanks to Richard Quintin's pointer to Tanel's earlier
post - _kghdsidx_count happened to be 2 on this DB
(NOT set explicitly). Is that the reason for 2 line
output from x$kghlu?

Thanks,
Boris Dali.