Re: wierd profile problem

  • From: "Richard Foote" <richard.foote@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:33:07 +1000

Hi Ryan,

Considering you'll have approximately 1,174,687.5 centuries until you have
to change it, look on the bright side, at least it'll give you plenty of
time to think of a really really good password.

I'm led to believe this default figure was picked on purpose by some
financial folk at Oracle Corp as the suggested date when Oracle shares will
again break the $20 mark, although I could be mistaken ;)

Cheers

Richard