RE: where listener.log file on 11G?????

  • From: "Johnson, George" <George.Johnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>, "Howard Latham" <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:44:42 +0100

Looks like you 11g listener has picked up a 10g listener.ora file, just a guess.

If you want old behaviour, ie a $OH/network/log/listener.log file, then stuff
this in your listener.ora that your 11g lsnrctl will pick up.

DIAG_ADR_ENABLED_LISTENER = OFF

If not, then you have the fun of reading up on ADR, which is actually a great
idea, but after years of doing the same thing and scripting to it, is bit
niggly to get used to!

Rgds