Re: v$rowcache outstanding_alerts

  • From: Tanel Poder <tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:16:09 +0200

You should worry about sequence settings only when either the "sequence
load elapsed time" shows up in session time model (as a significant portion
of the response time) or "enq: SQ - contention" shows up in waits (again
taking a significant portion of response time).
--
*Tanel Poder*
Enkitec Europe

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx