RE: view of a link

  • From: "Powell, Mark" <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:00:25 +0000

The following may be a starting point

Oracle(r) Database Heterogeneous Connectivity Administrator's Guide 10g Release
2 (10.2) B14232-01
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14232/intro.htm#sthref17

Oracle(r) Database Heterogeneous Connectivity User's Guide 11g Release 2 (11.2)
E11050-01
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e11050/tgvsgc.htm#g1007512