Re: utl_smtp issues

  • From: Surachart Opun <surachart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:31:24 +0700

utl_smtp ... use smtp_out_server parameter

 - How about smtp_out_server parameter?

SQL> show parameter smtp_out_server

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
smtp_out_server                      string      smtp.domain.com

On Database server ... check

$ telnet smtp.domain.com 25

- write pl/sql program to test, check error and ask sysadmin about maillog
on Mail Server.

Good Luck
Surachart Opun
http://surachartopun.com