RE: /usr/ucb/ps in hp unix

  • From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:57:58 -0700

Arun, I seem to remember an environment setting that 'switched' the behavior
of certain utilities to Berkeley mode - or it may have been a PATH settings.
I had exactly the same issue you had and was able to run a 'ps' version that
gave me what you are looking for...

This was about 8 years ago and on HPUX 10, so I may be mistaken. Blame it on
loss of memory as we all get older, but this is a path worth pursuing.

Regards,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Listen to great, commercial-free christian music 24x7x365 at
http://www.klove.com

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **