Re: upgrade segmentation fault

  • From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>, stellr@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:30:21 -0700

Stefan - Unfortunately, the memory modifications didn't work, but I
appreciate the suggestions.. (& I had tried the ora-lookup tool. It lead me
to a bug that had no relevance to my issue.)

Ray - Surprisingly enough, it is certified to go directly from 9.2.0.8 to
11.2.0.1. But, we've all seen things that don't work as they should, so it
very well could be the version gap...
I'll give an import/export a try. It is more painful, but if it works,
that's what counts. And, If for some reason it too has issues, I'll try the
indirect route (9.2->10.2->11.2) that was suggested offline.

Thanks for the ideas!
-kathryn