Re: upgrade 10.1.0.4 to 10.2.0.4 - question about components

  • From: orcl <orcl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:28:42 -0500

I tried that and it blows up with a nasty error massage that can only point to a endless tar... I post the error message later but installing for the companion cd on the 10.2.0.4 dosnt seem to work

the companion cd is 10.2.0.1 there is no .2

I was hoping someone encountered this directly

anelson77388@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
In the new Oracle Home you will have to install those components from the Companion CD and then the upgrade will apply them.

Allan