Re: two questions about expdp-- answered

  • From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:08:26 -0400

Passing the query on the command line works, as does including it in a
parfile. I don't know why my first attempts with a parfile failed...probably
I fat-fingered something.

The problem with a long list of tables turns out to be a known bug, fixed in
10.1.0.4.0 patchset 5 (and presumably in 10gR2).

--
Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxx