Re: two instance -- one database

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:29:01 +0100

Only if the views are materialized views, and probably then only if
they are snapshots (complete refresh) On the plus side for your
friends  they'll likely be able to point to a higher number of sub
optimal plans coming from the remote db as compared with having a
different schema in the same db.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA