Re: tuning sql queries....

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roon987@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 08:26:27 -0500

If you're comparing two environments where the same SQL statement runs
differently, then the very first thing I'd look at is whether the SQL
statements are using the same plan. The other first thing you need to
check is what the differences are between the two environments... both
in terms of hardware/software environment and data (as Chris has pointed
out).

-J

--
http://www.ardentperf.com