Re: tracing

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vincent.verpoort@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:44:00 +0100

It sounds like you are after, most likely, auditing or else possibly system
events. Both of these are available in v9 and well documented in the
manuals.

cheers

On 9/13/06, Vincent verpoort <vincent.verpoort@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I looked around allot to see what the best way was to keep a record of all dml's on a table. I found some triggers but what im really looking for is some dbms package or something.

I can not find anything, so i don't think they excist. Can anyone tell me
if there are or does anyone have a very nice trigger to do this

What i expect from the tigger and what this one does not give me is that
it also logs the user and system that did the dml.

Its a solaris 9.206.0 db

Thanks allot

Vincent

--