Re: time in trace file

  • From: DEEDSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:59:25 -0400

There's a Perl script in Cary's book that converts from tim to real
date/time and back.  It's example 6-10 on page 134.

                          "Sultan Syed"

                          <ssyed@xxxxxxx>          T

                                                   To:   "oracle freelists.org"
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                          Sent by:                 cc:

                          oracle-l-bounce@freelis

                          ts.org                   bcc:

                                                   Subject:
                     time in trace file

                          04/27/2004 02:48 AM

                          Please respond to

                          oracle-l

Hi guys,
How can I interpret with this time format,I know this is the time
of parse call is over,but how can I convert this into
date format.Is it possible?
PARSE #30:c=2,e=15,p=0,cr=0,cu=0,mis=1,r=0,dep=0,og=4,tim=933354557
Thanks in advance
Syed