RE: tablespace recovery

  • From: <rajendra.pande@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:03:42 -0400

I don't believe there is any way to do that.

The best I believe you can do and I have not tested this - is to take
incremental backups and recover the TS using these. But doing a full
PITR to a specific point in time, without archive logs, I believe is out
of question

I am sure others will weigh in

Regards