Re: system tablespace's extend

  • From: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mr.fishyu@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:42:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

    This table is used to store PL/SQL and view source code. By chance,
does your system include a process to dynamically create views or
PL/SQL objects?

    A query like the following may help track down the culprit:

        SELECT *
                FROM   (SELECT   owner
                       , object_name
                       , object_id
                       , created
                FROM     dba_objects, (SELECT DISTINCT obj#
                                       FROM            SYS.idl_ub1$)
                WHERE    obj# = object_id
                ORDER BY created DESC)
        WHERE  ROWNUM < 100;