Re: strange temporary segment names

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stefan Knecht" <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:25:45 +0100

Hi

I dumpped the blocks but I have no acess to the source so I cant determine
if these objects exists in origin. Probably sometime next week i an get
access :-S

The question is really how on earth these objects got to the destination
when the tablespaces were transported. The tablespace were previously put in
read only so tablespaces can be transportted therefore there shouldnt be any
CTAS or index rebuild going on!

Thanks

--
LSC