Re: stored outlines and bind variables

  • From: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kerry.osborne@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:53:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Kerry

Thanks for the answer.

I was being lazy and was just trying a short cut to create a profile and take
care of all statements like

select ename from emp where empno :=b1
select ename from emp where empno :=b2

with one sql profile/outline i guess profiles or outlines are not a substitute
to generating good plans with statistics.

regards