Re: standby at remote site

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:25:40 -0500

This is a fairly common DR scenario.  I would just make sure that you have
sufficient bandwidth between the sites to ship the logs.  See
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/MAA_WP_10gR2_DataGuardNetworkBestPractices.pdffor
some tips on optimizing the redo transport.

--
Jason Heinrich