RE: srvctl remove asm generates PRKS-1033 and CRS-0214

  • From: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:02:16 -0700

Alex,

I am curious to know the reason behind the suggestion that srvctl be run
form the Oracle home and not the CRS home. Logically it makes sense but
I am interested in knowing what possible problems might be caused by
running it form the CRS home.

I would also be interested in any documentation you can reference re
tracing the CRSOCR and CRSRES modules.

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis