Re: sql_trace deprecated on 10gr2 what to use instead?

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:54:30 -0400

If you don't like dbms_monitor, you can use this (on 10g at least)
DBMS_SESSION.SESSION_TRACE_ENABLE(
waits IN BOOLEAN DEFAULT TRUE,
binds IN BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE);

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i