RE: sql parser for oracle

  • From: "Polarski, Bernard" <Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>,<adi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:22:28 +0200

I tested them and they are very basic, so basic that you will quickly
run away.
I am also very interrested in a deparser but never find one that
survives inlining view. Be aware that SQL beautifyer will not help.
These just to do break on some keyword without keeping track of the
level of of break of the inline view nor which predicate belongs to
which part of the SQL
going even further, as of linking a specifc line of predicate to a
table, taking into accounts the level of inlining views had never been
achieved.
I made some initial investigation and it is a daunting work, even in
perl.

B. Polarski

  _____