some TAF (tough) questions ?

  • From: "Amihay Gonen" <AmihayG@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:10:27 +0300

1.      Hi , Is it possiable to use TAF (failover) with ezname connect
method (the one that you connect without tnsnames file like jdbc
user/pass@server:port/service)

2.      Can I implement TAF with instance client?

I've tried to research on the following points but I haven't find some
detail documentation , I will try to play with it , but I wander if
anyone has can share his/her knowledge on those issues above ?

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and
proprietary to ECtel Ltd. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.