Re: solaris device to oracle datafile

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: william.muriithi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:14:20 -0500

Not only FB, but in my current company, most url shorteners are blocked so
are dropbox (and its relatives), slideshare (and its relatives), even
evernote is blocked. We block everything by default and open specific urls
only upon review (I had to fight for orafaq.net). So, almost all of the
time, I have to bookmark such links in 'pocket' application so i can access
it later from home. Or if it  is critical, I open links on my smartphone
and send non-shortened url to my email box which sometimes works.
With plathora of sharing services, it just gets more and more difficult to
access interesting links. And for Youtube, it is blocked in all its
varients  :)

So, how does everyone else manage? you use something like pocket ot other
bookmarking service? or let is go?

Raj

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l