RE: slow truncate, "db file parallel write" waits

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:05:54 -0400

Wolfgang,

9202 ... Just like mine, so you might be suffering from bug# 3515733
which states that "tim=3D" values in 10046 trace are (brace yourself)
*WRONG*. So most analysis based on that is wrong ... Not a lot of bug
details are visible, if someone in the _know_ can tell more that will be
great.

I was bitten by this, tkprof shows I have a query with elapsed time of
67 years (now tune that one) ...

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com=20
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.=20
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;=20
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !
=20