slow sql question

  • From: Ram Raman <veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:57:07 -0500

Hi,

We feel that after our upgrade few SQLs are running slow. We have the awr
report information before the upgrade for a few months.  We have the option
of generating reports before the upgrade. But given an SQL, is there a way
to see how long it took or the plan before the upgrade from the repository
without having to dig through a bunch of reports? Oracle 10.2.

#2  Is there a way to automate the generation of reports without having to
type all the information, if we want to generate them for a  period of time.

Thanks.