Re: shared server configuration

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maureen.english@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:58:01 +0200

Maureen

What platform are you running oracle on ?

We've encountered some really naughty bugs running on hp-ux 11.3 on ia64,
that only manifest under high load (similar number to concurrent connects as
yours), and that completely killed the systems performance.

Stefan

=========================

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder