Re: session timeout in 10g

  • From: Chris Stephens <cstephens16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:40:05 -0400

well the network guys claim that there is no blocking set up in the iptables.

i enabled sqlnet tracing and found the following entry:

[31-AUG-2005 10:38:00:399] nserror: nsres: id=7, op=72, ns=12586,
ns2=0; nt[0]=0, nt[1]=0, nt[2]=0; ora[0]=0, ora[1]=0, ora[2]=0

when i run the trace file through trcassist i get the following:

Error found. Error Stack follows:
              id:7
  Operation code:72
      NS Error 1:12586
      NS Error 2:0
      NT Generic Error:0
      Protocol Error:0
      OS Error:0
      NS & NT Errors Translation

TNS-04315: Trace Assistant Internal error: Can't find resource for
bundle oracle.net.trcasst.mesg.TnsError, key 12586

...metalink and google aren't turning much up.  any ideas?