RE: "session param valu" in x$ksmlru

  • From: "Hameed, Amir" <Amir.Hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:07:23 -0500

Thanks Tanel!
Just to follow up on he same, I see a lot of the following when I query
x$ksmlru on hourly basis:

KSMLRCOM                            KSMLRSIZ    KSMLRNUM
session param valu     27,480     656                                          0
session param valu     27,480       8                                          0
session param valu     27,480     504                                          0
session param valu     27,480     151                                          0

It seems that these cause a lot of flushes. Are these chunks of type "freeable"?

Amir