Re: serial#, last_call_et for long running queries

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Monte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:22:24 +0200

hi

last_call_et isnt exact, in a long running query using NL Join whenever a
row is returned the last_call_et count is reset to cero

a good query is this one but it samples ash, to look queries who have been
running over 10 minutes:

select session_id, count(sql_id)
          from v$active_session_history
         where sample_time > sysdate - 605/86400