Re: sed command

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhdmehraj@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:02:18 +0100

sed is a unix command line tool. You can get various replacements using
cygwin or others - if sed is a gnu utility there will likely be a windows
binary for it, or you can reformulate your problem as a business problem
rather than a technology issue - for example I need to remove all
occurrences of a string from a file, preferably using the command line. I'd
just use ctrl-h in write to do string replacement in a text file fwiw.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA