Re: running UTLRP.sql

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John.Fedock@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:30:48 -0600

What exactly is it you are trying to accomplish? If it is to re-validate
objects after a change, there are other ways to go about it than using
utlrp.sql . You could wrap DBMS_UTILITY.COMPILE_SCHEMA in a package that
certain users/roles could call. You could also find, via web search, a
myriad of scripts that do a similar things.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your