Re: run multiple operating systems at the same time on the same physical computer

  • From: "Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:21:39 -0400

I don't think this is innapropiated, because I want to get opinions about
other dbas who runs this utility to run oracle in different environments,
like the one I got from From: "Michael Thomas" <mhthomas@xxxxxxxxx>

I understand is annoying receiving lots of emails, but this is related to
dbas work.
For example to test the same script under linux and windows, you are not
going to have to computers or have to restart to see what happen in the
other platform.

I agree, if this wouldn't be related to dba's work this shouldn't be post.
But it is, I think the best think any could do, is to block my email and
problem solved. :)