Re: row cache lock contention parallel insert

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:06:57 +0100

Hi

I have done that already but still. But I just find out the possible cause
after doing several tests.

The row cache is caused by space allocation when several PX slaves are
inserting into several subpartitions, I noticed this after running two
insert append, the first had tons of row cache waits and the second insert
cero.

Looks like expected behaviour but in a 6 nodes RAC this look like a killer.

Thanks

--
LSC