RE: rman question

  • From: "Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:40:55 -0400

Since we don't archive log on this database, I believe a restore will do it.  I
just took the Oracle 11g admin class part II which dealt with rman but a lot
from the em standpoint.  Plus we were on windows and the manual was unix.  My
db's are on unix so I was ok with it.  In the past I did mostly unix scripted
backups so I am familiar with all things oracle, just not as versed on rman as
I wish.  Hence the class.........  We did practice recovery and restore.