RE: rman duplicate to previous version after upgrade

  • From: "Toth, Istvan 5 (GE Money)" <istvan5.toth@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:12:57 +0100

Yes I have cold backup just before the upgrade. The problem is: the upgrade was
in 8th January 2009, and the restore time need to be 31 December 2008 23:59:00.
The database is/was in archivelog mode, and the catalog is still holding (for a
few days - because of the 37 days retention policy) the online backup
information for the previous version.

Regards,
Istvan