Re: rman - delete archivelog command

  • From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:23:44 +0200

Hi Pete,

It removes archived logs from archived logs destination (or where they
were archived). It doesn't touch backups of archived redo logs. to
delete backup of something there is DELETE BACKUP OF ...

RMAN can delete archived logs automatically if you use "DELETE INPUT" clause.

Regards,
Alex

--
Best regards,