RE: rman archivelog backup

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx'" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, "kp0773@xxxxxxxxx" <kp0773@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:29:52 -0700

OOPS!

My previous example was 4 minutes.

Michael Dinh

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.
BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
(PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS MESSAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING, AND AGREE AS
FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE TO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI CONTAINED HEREIN,
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR
OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.  If the reader of this
email (and attachments) is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the error and delete the
e-mail you received. Thank you.